A turnkey or personal offer for your specific needs

A turnkey offer

We offer a packaged offer that meets all of your needs

Hubs et QR Code

Hubs & QR Code

Statistiques & tracking

Statistics & tracking

Espace Live Assistance Tikaway

Live Support


Support your operators and customers without having to live your office with our technical support dedicated features.

Caméras connectées

Connected cameras

Notification SMS & mail

Text and Email alerts

Assistance dédiée

Dedicated support

Enregistrement & replay

Recording & replay

Sécurité avancée

Advanced security

Personnalisation

Customization

 Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ

Business model

Our tools are available as an annual license. The equipment is on the purchase. (attention à la faute en français, licence annuelle).

Commercial discount

We offer discounts based on quantities. We discuss it together according to your needs.

Try outs

We offer a test offer (POC) before deployment.

Delivery and deadlines

We have stock to deliver to you within 48 hours in France and a few days worldwide. When you subscribe for the first time, we provide remote or on-site support. Our teams are available to do this immediately or upon receipt of your equipment.

Personalized offer

We provide a study of your use cases in order to define your needs and our most suitable tools. Our packaged offer corresponds to 95% of industrial needs. For the remaining 5% we do tailor-made.

Any more questions?

Innovate for more efficiency.

Adress

Tikaway
8 Quai Jules Courmont
69002 Lyon – France

Follow us

Legal notice

Demander une demo Tikaway

Vous souhaitez être appelé?



Un de nos conseillers vous appelera pour vous présenter la solution et répondre à vos questions

Merci, nous vous contacterons très bientôt